Thursday, February 13, 2014

Classroom Tour

Welcome to my home away from home!

Front wall:
Place for "I can" statement, HW, and current vocab for each class. I used black electrical tape to separate the sections. I've found it holds up very well over a semester. 




Above the board is a poster set of Bloom's Taxonomy I found on TeachersPayTeachers.



This is the left of the board, where I have a board with my information (email, website, tutoring etc.) and where their table of contents is posted.

Under the board: "Motivational" Posters I got mostly from Pinterest.





 My Back Wall:

Problem solving and SMP wall:

 Word Wall: 
Organized by unit. I got the sentence strip holders from the dollar bin at Target before school started.
"Pi -i -e" painting done by yours truly.





Other storage:
Calculator Storage

Student Extra Supply storage, complete with humorous math photos on the front:




4 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love your classroom? And, I'm so jealous of your calculator storage. I've been wanting to do that with my calculators for AGES, but I have no wall space to pull it off. I even showed some of my students the picture from your blog the other day and asked them where in my room we could do that. They couldn't come up with any ideas, either. But, I will find a way. Somehow! Your room is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing! If you can't tell by the abundance of my comments, I'm in love with your blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your MP posters high school level? If so, where did you find them? I have been on the hunt for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The can be found here: http://www.carrollk12.org/instruction/instruction/elementary/math/curriculum/common/ The pics may be slightly cheesy, but I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.ทัวร์มัลดีฟ ราคาถูก

    ReplyDelete